The Shopping #14: Space NK Haul

Thursday, 13 June 2013




























So this happened...It was last weekend, it had been gorgeous on the Saturday, I spent the entire day outdoors making the most of the good weather but then on the Sunday it was a bit overcast so enough of this outdoorsy stuff I thought and returned to a habitat I'm much more comfortable in - Space NK.

I wanted to repurchase the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm which I love but they were out of stock so I went for the Nude Purify Cleansing Wash.  I haven't tried anything from this brand previously but thought the cleanser would be a good place to start.  This costs €24.  Also as the weather gets warmer and my skin no doubt becomes oilier, I'll use this type of cleanser mostly and keep the richer balms for use in the evenings.  

As you will know from this post I have been a lot more lazy low-maintenance with my hair so I was super excited for the launch of the Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and the Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner.  The conditioner is €27 and the shampoo is €24.  Thanks to Hannah for this post on CagneyandLace.com which reminded me that I ahem needed them!  

And finally for no other reason other than there being a queue to pay and the counter being near the till, I picked up the Hourglass Lip Treatment Oil.  I thought that this might be a bit gimmicky, as I wasn't sure how moisturising an oil could be but it is indeed very hydrating and comfortable to wear. It is clear in colour and has more of a rich balmy texture.  This is €36.

Right I'm off to use my new Bumble and Bumble stuff, never have I been so excited to wash my hair...

8 comments :

  1. i really want to try the Bumble & Bumble stuff but it is so pricey, not sure if too take the plunge? xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like that undone, matte look then yes but if your hair is dry at all it really shows :)

      Delete
  2. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/limon-lemon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hourglass oil sounds interesting, will have to check it out x

    Heels forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting much but I really like it :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations