The Shopping #13: MAC All About Orange Collection

Friday, 7 June 2013






























I don't know what has come over me but I have been on a bit of a beauty buying binge recently.  First I picked up some pieces the Chanel Summer 2013 Collection as seen in this post and today I came home with some bits from MAC's All About Orange Collection.  Seeing the shades I had my eye on sold out online, just may have influenced me as I knew if I didn't pick them up now, I'd regret it later. (NARS And God Created The Woman palette will forever be the one that got away...)  

Anyway I digress, the first thing I bought was MAC Sweet & Sour lipstick.  This is a cremesheen which is one of my favourite formulas.  Creamy and comfortable to wear with just enough opaqueness and lasting power.  This is a creamy peach shade with some coral tones in it.  Similar to Shy Girl which is just a bit sheerer.  The second item I opted for was blush, MAC Immortal Flower.  I think this is quite like Melba but Melba is that bit darker.  This is a satin finish whereas Melba is matte.  Described as a "bright peach" on me, this tends to be more pink toned.

I was about to say if you have been reading Luxe Life Aspirations for awhile but actually if you had a quick glance at it, you'd know that neutral peachy shades are one of my favourite makeup colours so I'm glad it bought these and am excited to wear them more.  I went to the MAC counter in Brown Thomas.  The blush is €22.50 and the lipstick €18.00.

4 comments :

  1. Anything that is limited edition just draws me in :) I went for Flamingo

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fear of missing out or what? Flamingo is gorgeous too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So pretty, they're my favourite makeup shades :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations