The Fragrance #3: Diptyque Philosykos

Friday, 21 June 2013



I love Diptyque products.  There, I've said it.  Maybe writing it down is the first step to recovery...  It all started with their candles, I then balked at the price but still bought a room spray and now I've moved on to fragrance in the form of Diptyque Philosykos.  This is their candle Figuier, which is my favourite, in perfume form. 

I can't describe it other than being distinctly Diptyque, a heady fig scent, it is musky without being too heavy... Mmm maybe just have a little sniff sesh if you like fig scents!   I picked up the roller ball version as I thought it would be handy to keep in my bag but I know it's only a matter of time before I'm on the Space NK website redeeming those N.Dulge points, clicking on checkout without hesitation!

I know I have gone rogue and have been loving Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess recently but normally I prefer a more musky fragrance.  For reference, Tom Ford Black Orchid is usually my signature scent but I think that you could and I will, wear Philosykos all year round too.  It smells just too good!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations