The Edit #19: So Long Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin'

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Apologies for this interruption to beauty centric posts, this is kinda techie so I'll keep it short!

As we are soon to say Goodbye to Google Reader/GFC, I would love if you would follow Luxe Life Aspirations on Bloglovin'.  It is super easy and only takes a few minutes to create an account and import the blogs you follow via GFC to Bloglovin'.  


If you are new to Bloglovin' you can create an account here then to import, just follow this link, then click on "Google Reader" and then on "Import from Google Reader, grant authentication and you're good to go!


You can follow LLA here or by hitting the Bloglovin' icon on the top right-hand corner of my blog. You can also find me musing about makeup etc. on Twitter @Michelle_LLA 


Normal service will resume tomorrow :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations