The Shopping #10: New Things

Monday, 6 May 2013






























So I went shopping.  Because as many of you will relate, I need more skincare products.  Oops. Actually, you know what, I'm not even sorry!  Remind me of this bold statement when I'm having cereal for lunch next week :)  You know when you get that overwhelming urge to shop?  

I bought the Omorovicza Cleansing Foam.  I love the Omorovicza Cleansing Balm so wanted to try more from the line.  I know from reading Caroline Herons website here that foaming things aren't meant to be great for the skin and generally I take what Caroline says as gospel but this doesn't leave the skin feeling stripped or tight just nice and thoroughly clean which is something that with oily skin I crave.  

To hopefully banish blemishes I added the Malin + Goetz Acne Treatment to my basket.  Kate from Gh0stparties.com has mentioned it several times so I thought I'd pick it up.  I haven't had to use it yet but it seems very similar to the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

Finally I repurchased the By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm.  I absolutely love this stuff.  In case the post I published just recently, didn't covey this enough :)  Possibly knocking what I previously thought was my HG lip balm off its spot.

Right I'm off for lunch, now let's see Special K or Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes... 

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations