The Fragrance #2: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Sunday, 26 May 2013


You may have noticed the lack of perfume post around these parts.  The reason being that I guess I have a signature scent.  I stick Tom Ford Black Orchid.  This is heavy, musky, probably more suited for night time and Winter but I unashamedly wear this all year round.  Until now...

I picked up Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess on a whim but oh my, I love it.  This is their yearly limited edition Summer fragrance.  I am terrible at describing scents and at the risk of making it sound like something that could be recreated with a slathering of sun cream or coconuts, the only thing I can say is get thee to an Estee Lauder counter and spritz away.  This is a holiday bottled (which may be the closest I'll get to lying on a exotic beach this year) a scent for a hot Summer day.  It is sweet but not too overwhelming and my untrained nose detects a hint of citrus.

I love the print of the packaging and the gold bottle.  There is only the one size 100ml and the only downside is that the smell doesn't last more than a few hours.  I bought mine in Brown Thomas for €65.


My 100th post whoop!  For more similar ramblings with a few pictures of my dog and mentions of food thrown in for good measure, you can follow me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations or on Bloglovin' by clicking on the Bloglovin' icon at the top right-hand corner :)

3 comments :

  1. I love Estèe Lauder!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I sprayed this in store yesterday and it's amazing! I haven't felt this excited about a perfume in a long time ha ha ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations