The Nail File #16: Nails Inc. Portobello

Sunday, 12 May 2013


































I don't know how this happened, a far cry from the neutrals I love like Essie Ballet Slippers or Nails Inc. Porchester Square.  I think it was the rare bit of sunshine we had!  There were dizzying temperatures of 15 degrees involved, it obviously went to my head and I found myself reaching for something positively Summery - Nails Inc. Portobello.

Out of my comfort zone and I like it.  I have been lacquering up with this repeatedly for the last two weeks.  One of their new neon shades, this is a bright coral colour.  While extremely bright, I don't think that this is too luminous and it is very wearable.  I really like Nails Inc. polishes, the brush isn't too thin so they are easy to apply, the formula is good and they dry to a high shine finish.  Lasting power on me is probably the same as with Essie offerings.

I keep catching myself staring at my fingers, it just makes me feel happy and Summery - loser.  I bought this from Debenhams for €16.50.

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shade! Perfect for summer
    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I'm exactly the same when I've just painted my nails, there's nothing better than peeking down at them! Love this shade, it's so vibrant.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just received a mini of this nail varnish in my Glossybox this month. It's the most gorgeous colour, can't wait to try it. x

    www.beautywish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks a bit crazy in the bottle but not as neon on :)

      Delete
  4. I love Nails inc... You have a great blog, and a new subbie... Please feel free to have a look at my blog as well.

    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great brand aren't they. Aw thanks for having a read, will do that now :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations