The Makeup #13: Daily Face

Monday, 20 May 2013



I’d like to pretend that this is the makeup I’m wearing today but truth be told, I’ve been using these few products for the last week or so!  Simple, easy makeup, perfect for the weekend or quiet days but just enough so you look somewhat presentable!  You know how it is, leave the house all dolled up and you will see no one.  Just try leave not looking your best and you will bump into everyone you know :)

For base I used the oil free version of the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20.  I have the shade Porcelain.  I use my fingers to blend this into the skin.  This gives a light coverage but still flawless finish.  On any redness I’ve used the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand.  This wouldn’t be my favourite to conceal blemishes but it works perfectly on old marks or redness.

For my eyes, I have been adding a bit of colour.  Shocking I know!  Well not too much, a bit of MAC All That Glitters over the entire lid.  Possibly my favourite eye shadow and certainly the first I’ve hit pan on and had to repurchase! After that lashings of mascara in the form of Makeup Forever Smokey Lash is applied.  I’m currently using the waterproof one as this is the only one the had left when I went to buy it and god forbid I leave empty handed…

Keeping lips neutral, I have been wearing Topshop Secret Admirer which is a gorgeous soft pink shade and I have rekindled my love for it having found it at the end of another handbag...

6 comments :

  1. I love All That Glitters for popping on all over the lid when I am in a hurry or can't be bothered.

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a pretty shade and so easy to just wear all over the lid :)

      Delete
  2. looks like you have a lush make up range! all about the topshop lipsticks!! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the bobbi brown concealer so bad I've heard such good things

    Jasmine | www.ohso-flawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, have to have it in my stash :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations