The Makeup #12: DiorSkin Nude BB Creme

Thursday, 16 May 2013





I bought the DiorSkin Nude BB Creme in the lightest shade 001, on a whim!  What can I say, I had a voucher and was at the Dior counter trying desperately not to buy their new gel top coat...

I know, I know I'm late to the bandwagon!  What are beauty buffs on to now EE creams?  BB creams just never appealed to me.  I assumed that with my oily skin they were a no-go.  I was wrong!

Let me count the ways I love this:

First of all I like that it comes with a pump dispenser.  Convenient, not to mention hygienic and stops me wasting product pouring it out...

Even though I'm in Ireland, were it rains nearly ALL THE TIME, I mostly rely on my makeup to provide sun protection and this contains SPF.

I was blessed with the ability to eat an alarming number of Percy Pigs in one sitting, the ability to sing (in the shower) I was not blessed with naturally flawless skin so I like the coverage it gives.  This is pigmented while still having a light texture.  

I like the finish.  I use my fingers to apply and blend this out and it gives a satin like glow.  While this wouldn't last all day on my ├╝ber oily skin, it lasts as well as my tinted moisturisers.

And finally and most importantly, it doesn't break me out!

You can pick this up from Dior counters for €41.50.

7 comments :

  1. Ooh looks lovely... Who can say no to Dior really? :)

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! For well a hot minute! I'm glad I caved I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this looks amazing. I've not found a BB cream I've liked so far, but this looks like a contender :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely wrote BB creams off until I tried this love it!

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely, I like the look of the consistency. I've had my eye on this since seeing Lisa Eldridge use it, and it make her skin look fabulous.

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion // Beauty // Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video may have put the idea in my head to try this...

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great one!

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: LINDODIL

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations