The Haircare #4: Texturised Tresses

Saturday, 4 May 2013



























This post is brought to you whilst stuck at a desk, dreaming of hot sunny days spent on the beach. While I can't do anything about the weather, holiday hair in a bottle I can help with.

First up is the Oribe Dry Texturising Spray, I won't say to much about it as I have a raving review included  in my Ode to Oribe.  It's no secret, I love big hair but mine is very thick and there is a hell of a lot of it, so it can be quite difficult to achieve.  Until now that is, this = voluminous, wavy, bed-head locks in a can.  Simply ah-mazing! You can pick this up from Space NK here.

Next is Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray the original salt spray.  This is my mane go-to for some oomph and and hold. I use this after I've blow dried and straightened my hair to give it matte texture and create a more messy, piece-y, un-done do.  I buy mine from Look Fantastic here.

Finally the most recent addition to my stash for textured tresses is the Sacha Juan Ocean Mist.  I almost cast this aside, initially I had been using it on dry hair, which left it crunchy and crispy.  More fried than beach-babe, not the look I was after!  But on dry hair, this works a treat giving wavy, beach-y, tousled tresses.  Available from Cult Beauty here.

These are the trio I have been turning to - no trip to the seaside needed.

For more musings of a beauty addict and the occasional picture of my dog, follow me on Bloglovin' with the icon on the top right-hand corner or on Twitter @Michelle_LLA

8 comments :

  1. Definitely going to try the Bumble & Bumble spray this year, it sounds fantastic! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many salt sprays out now but think this is still one of the best :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Oribe spray, it sounds lik e my perfect product in a can :)

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion // Beauty // Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to give the Sacha Juan beach spray a go as the other two are already in my stash! Love that you've got thick hair like me, it's crazy how thick mine is.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a battle to straighten or curl my hair so I've been loving these sprays and letting my hair do it's own thing kinda...

      Delete
  4. i've been wanting bumble&bumble surf spray for ages xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even see if you can get hold of the mini bottle, it's fab :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations