The Edit #17: Versatile Blogger Award

Monday, 13 May 2013


Thanks a tonne to Daisy from Loves, Likes & Wishes for nominating me for this Versatile Blogger Award.  I'm sure you all know her but just in case, she runs an ah-mazing website with great reviews, posts and is entirely to blame for Stila's Convertible Colour being bumped up to the top of my wishlist!

The idea is that you:

Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.  Cheers Daisy!
Select 15 new bloggers you follow regularly.  I've picked new and new-to-me.
Nominate these for a Versatile Blogger Award and leave a link to their page and let them know that they have been nominated.
Spill 7 things about yourself.

Gah 7 things - here goes:


  • I have what some would say an unhealthy addiction to coffee.  You say unhealthy, I say committed...
  • Because I'm a believer in second chances, I'm currently using my Clarisonic again.  This may end in tears. Again.
  • I sometimes feel too old for blogging because I'm *whispers* 30.  But if anything I'm more into skincare and beauty now.  My 30-year-old-forehead particularly!!!
  • If I could tell my 16 year old self one thing it would be PUT DOWN THE GOD DAMN TWEEZERS!  
  • My favourite shops at the moment are COS and Zara.
  • I always have several lip products on me because you know, sometimes a girl needs options!
  • I'm a dog person.  I have an irrational fear of cats.  

The 15 bloggers I would like to nominate are as follows, if you're not already following them, go check them and their enabling ways out :)


7 comments :

  1. Thank you for that lovely :) Worried I should have never have started my blog because I enable myself haha! Your definitely not too old to blog! Just more beauty experience to share with the rest of us :)
    Lots of new blogs for me to check out there :) xx

    http://loveslikesandwishes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, thanks for nominating me! I'm the same :)

      Delete
  2. Awh thanks for nominating me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for ominating me, I will check everybody you have listed out when I get on a computer. Its a bit difficult on my phone. (: xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! Love your blog! Well I do, my bank balance isn't too sure :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks again for the nomination. I've loved reading yours and the other girls blogs you've listed! :) xx

    www.beautywish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations