The Shopping #9: Harvey Nichols Gift With Purchase

Tuesday, 16 April 2013



Apologies for this interruption to normal posts but I wanted to let you all know about the gift with purchase offer currently running in Harvey Nichols.  Just spend €130 on fragrance, skincare, beauty or cosmetics to receive €150 worth of products from some great brands in a gorgeous Harvey Nichols cosmetic bag designed by Fifi Lapin.  Some of the products are by Clarins, Lancome, Shu Uemura, YSL and what I was particularly excited about a Laura Mercier Radiance Primer and a Butter London nail polish.  

I just wanted to give you the heads up in case anyone needs to repurchase some beauty bits!  Mine usually run out all at the same time so I waited until this week to head over to Dundrum to avail of this offer.  Last time, I found myself in Space NK buying you know, the ahem essentials (By Terry Baume de Rose is an essential, right?) the day after this promotion finished - typical :)

Public service announcement now over, makeup musings and the like will return as scheduled tomorrow!


9 comments :

  1. Ohhh that amazing!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great way to discover new brands/products :)

      Delete
  2. HI dear! while blog hopping, I happened upon yours and I must say I love it! and I love this post! I was wondering would you be interested in following each other via GFC and bloglovin? I always return the follow..leave me a comment and let me know
    kisses♥♥
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could possibly be the best gift with purchase EVER!

    Hannah cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit pricey that you have to spend a certain amount first but if you need to repurchase anything or buy a present or eh self-gift it's a good time to do it!

      Delete
  4. love this prudocts and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a pretty good GWP! Definitely good if you're already planning on picking some bits up :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impressive right? Or good even if you're not planning on picking stuff up but just hot foot it to Space NK to take advantage of the promo :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations