The Nail File #14: Chanel Nail Polish Collection

Wednesday, 24 April 2013





Oh how it made me chuckle typing up this post, this is the only time I'll get to write the words my, Chanel and collection in the same sentence!  I'm not talking about 2.55s today peeps :)

A bit more spendy, highly dupe-able and it’s no secret that the longevity of Chanel nail polishes isn’t the best.  I don’t mean to make a sweeping generalisation here but they usually last only a day or two on me before there are signs of tip wear. (With the exception of Rouge Noir, which lasted a whopping five days!)  Yet even though I claim that the lasting power sucks, I’m a sucker for a new pretty shade, a limited edition colour, the luxurious packaging, the ease of application and have somehow managed to collect quite a few!  

So I thought I’d go my stash (I’m currently favouring a “chuck them into the back of a drawer” method of nail polish storage, no Muji or organised by shade/brand going on chez LLA!) and bring you my Chanel Nail Polish Collection. 

If I had to pick favourite(s), I’d go for Rouge Noir, Particuli√®re, Holiday and Frenzy.  It's like picking a favourite child... 

7 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I give out about them chipping, yet keep buying 'em :)

      Delete
  2. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's some eye candy! Gorgeous shades :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the best for longevity but beauties none the less :)

      Delete
  4. Rouge noir... A classic! I'm a sucker for Chanel nail polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Surprising since I give out about them chipping so much...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations