The Makeup #8: Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels

Thursday, 18 April 2013





If you scrolled and scrolled and scrolled all the way down here, cheers!  A very picture heavy post I know, but I was kinda excited for this post and by kinda I mean REALLY!  

I'd normally shy away (read: run away screaming no, no, no!) from cream products because of my oily skin but I have been really enjoying using this Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels.  I've been using this religiously for the last few weeks.  Sorry MAC Melba, I never said we were exclusive!


It blends really smoothly and drys to a cream to powder formula. This gives the cheeks a gorgeous glow.  While coming up very peach toned in these pics, this is definitely more peachy-pink.  If you haven't used cream blush before or are oily skinned gal like me, I would really I'd recommend this.  I wanted to wait and use this for a good while before reviewing it and I can confirm that this does not break me out - winner!


You can pick this up from Topshop for a very reasonable £6.  Now that I've conquered my fear of cream blush, any more I should try?  

15 comments :

  1. Love it!
    http://elprobadordekim.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this shade! I have this very one, and I can sooo recommend the Stila Convertible Cream blushes... they're so incredible! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's a beauty isn't it! I'll have to add Stila to the wish list, such an enabler :)

      Delete
  3. i need to try topshops makeup brand! this is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Their blush and lipsticks are fab!

      Delete
  4. that blush looks great
    shade, pigmentation and price wise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this looks so lovely! I'm a sucker for coral shades and I've heard such great things about the Topshop blushes. Thanks for the review and glad you're loving it! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeatyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha me too! I'm really impressed with Topshop makeup :)

      Delete
  6. Hey :)
    I love your blog I'm really glad I happened to stumble upon it, I love all your posts and everything. There super informative and really are helpful :) I plan to follow you on GFC and Bloglovin' (if you have one).

    Maybe you could do the same to me blog? I'm a fairly new beauty and fashion blog and it would mean so much to me. Maybe you could even stop by my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance if you do and again I love you blog.

    - Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for having a read! Yep on Bloglovin' :)

      I'm follow you now, love your blog!

      Delete
  7. Lovely pictures :) what camera do you use?

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh nothing fancy just a little Nikon Coolpix :)

      Delete
  8. This blush looks just perfect for me, very good color.

    I ilke your blog. What do you think about, following each other? Let me know, I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations