The Makeup #7: Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Clinique Chubby Stink Eye Shadow Tint For Eyes














#03 Fuller Fudge
























If you follow me on Twitter, chances are you have already seen my somewhat excited tweets about this.  (Among my excited tweets about food/my dog/lipstick!)  After telling myself I didn’t need it, I caved and bought the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in 03 Fuller Fudge.  This is a beautiful warm bronze shade with a hint of golden shimmer.

Eye shadow in stick form, the perfect solution for an eye makeup novice like me.  They give a sheer wash of colour to the eyes that can be built up.  With the addition of Vitamin E, these are so smooth that they apply nicely and won’t drag at the delicate area around the eye.  If you’re an oily skinned gal like me, as they are so creamy you’ll need to pop some primer on your peepers first.

Creamy and blendable formula.  Easy to apply and great to throw on in a rush.  Perfect for wash of colour for day-time or loaded up for a more night-time look.  I think this looks fab smudged (yes, that’s a technical word) around the lash line.

I love it, crayons for grownups!  You can pick these up from Clinique Counters for €19 or £16.

6 comments :

  1. nice eyeshadow color. and you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty isn't it? Thank you! Will do!

      Delete
  2. beautiful photos, love the colour soo much dear! :*

    happy to found your blog and following you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab shade and so easy to work with. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I'm really curious to try this shadow! I have the chubby stick balm lip and I love it!!!!

    Kiss,
    Liliana from Um Blog Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I really want to try the lip balm versions!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations