The Lips #8: Nars Barbarella

Monday, 8 April 2013



It would appear that my lipstick buying knows no bounds.  I think I wanted to console myself for not getting that NARS palette so I bought a lipstick instead (when it comes to shopping, I can justify anything.)  

I picked up NARS Lipstick in Barbarella.  It is a true peach shade - quelle surprise! A creamy satin finish.  
Silky to apply and feels comfortable to wear so I don't have to worry about my lips being dry.  The only downside is that, as these are quite sheer, this doesn't last long on me, I get maybe an hour or two but it is so fuss free and easy to reapply, no faffing about with a mirror or lip brush etc.

I own two of the Velvet Matte Lip Pencils as reviewed in this post but Barbarella is my first NARS lipstick.  Let's hope it's the start of a beautiful relationship...


Follow me on Twitter @Michelle_LLA for more lipstick loving (among other) tweets :)

19 comments :

  1. I've never tried a Nars lipstick but your review may just have tempted me!

    Hannah cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I, until I watched Chelsea Wears NARS lipstick collection on YT...

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I might give this one a go. A girl can never have too many lipsticks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour looks absolutely gorgeous! I don't actually have any of their lipsticks, I may have to pick one up now :) haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until I watched Chelsea Wears NARS collection on YT...oops!

      Delete
  4. Pretty shade! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there I've mentioned you in my recent blog, check it out!

    http://fashionbeauty96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color, perfect for the warm weather too!

    elle-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your make up tips. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having a read :) Sure, will check your blog now!

      Delete
  8. beautiful blog i love the way you post things,

    i just started my blog if you get chance to have a look and follow me i'd be made up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers for reading :) Just looking at your blog now, it's fab!

      Delete
  9. What a gorgeous color this lipstick! I loved your blog!
    Follow back?
    I'm following you.
    XOXO

    www.deuvontadeagora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty, isn't it? Will check your blog out now :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations