The Lips #9: Topshop Secret Admirer

Wednesday, 10 April 2013



















Oh look another neutral lipstick on LLA!  I’m so predictable, but hey, it’s pink which is completely different to all the other more peachy pinks I’m drawn to right, RIGHT?  I’m nothing if not consistent ;)  Previous lipstick posts and tags like this one, will tell you how much I love a neutral lip!

Topshop Velvet Finish Moisturising Lipstick in Secret Admirer is a relatively recent purchase. This is a perfect neutral every day pink.  As it is a velvet finish it is creamy enough so that it doesn’t cling to any dry patches.  It feels comfortable to wear and lasting power is pretty good for the price.  


This is a pretty good dupe for Mac Créme Cup.  You can pick this up from Topshop for £8.  I can't find a link on the Topshop.com website but it's definitely in stores now.  


Are you a not so Secret Admirer?


18 comments :

  1. I love the shade of this lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO this is such a pretty colour! You can never have to many neutral lipsticks either! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Topshop lipsticks! This shade is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they! The perfect pinky/peach shade :)

      Delete
  4. That looks like a fabulous colour!! Thanks for sharing girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post :)
    follow me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade!very nearly bought it the other day but managed to resist haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a neutral lipstick kinda girl too so this shade is just perfect for me. Trip to topshop is needed I think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely! I love Topshop lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty shade;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations