The Lips #13: By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm

Tuesday, 30 April 2013



























A quick glance at my makeup collection and you will see lipsticks aplenty!  A rifle through my handbag and you’ll find I usually have several with me at all times because who doesn’t need three different shades of lipstick with them throughout the day, but more often than not because I suffer with really dry lips, I’ll leave the house having only swiped on some lip balm.

What I have recently been reunited with is the By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm.  This comes in at a wallet weeping £35 from Space NK.  But it’s cheaper than the other ridiculously expensive lip balm I previously wildly claimed in this post was HG - Crème de La Mer The Lip Balm which is £40!

With SPF 15, a light rose scent, nice luxe packaging, this is housed in a thick glass pot with a generous amount of product.  A thick consistency but not sticky in the slightest.  It has earned its place in my heart and in my stash, you hear that purse? because it leaves lips silky soft.  It is very nourishing and lasts several hours so that you don’t need to keep reapplying this and imparts a sheer pink hue.

I use this throughout the day but also at night because pop some on before bed and come morning lips feel hydrated and like velvet.  It also works as a good base for under lipstick.  By Terry claim that this can be used as an effective cuticle treatment but given the price tag, I’d consider that a little reckless ;)

4 comments :

  1. I follow your beautiful blog! Would you like follow me back? Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I really love it!!!
    you have such amazing posts and nice content!!
    you can check my blog if you want and take part to
    my Give Away for online shopping :)
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations