The Skincare #11: Disappointing Products

Friday, 1 March 2013

I feel bad calling this disappointing products.  More like products that didn't wow me, products that didn't knock my socks off, products that didn't leave me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.  You get the idea...

In fact with all the hype and rave reviews surrounding them, I found myself asking, is it me?


I still use them, you know, shopping my stash and all that but am waiting (im)patiently for the life changing results...of course my oily skin woes are much documented, most recently here so while these may not have worked for me, they could work for you :)

6 comments :

  1. That suprised me to see a Caudalie's product here. I only had a sample of that product and I liked it ! But since I'm more into Avène I didn't purchased a full one.
    Like you said it may not work for you, but may work for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy using it, but not sure if it does much for my skin if that makes sense :)

      Delete
  2. Such a shame when products don't live up to expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when there is such a hype around them :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, shame they haven't worked for you, know the feeling, i'm still on the hunt for perfect beauty products that work wonders on my skin... x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations