The Skincare #14: Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm

Friday, 29 March 2013



A year ago I would have recoiled in horror at the very thought of using a balm cleanser.  (Me, a drama queen?) but I used to think that they would make my oily skin worse.  I've seen the error of my ways and I've been loving using cleansing balms recently but never before have I been so excited to go home and wash my face as when I picked up the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm.  

This comes in a heavy duty frosted glass jar, with a spatula included.  It has a thick balm texture but then melts into an gel/oil consistency when applied to the skin. This cleansing balm feels very luxurious to use.  


While the price my make my heart skip a beat you are paying for quality ingredients and only need a small amount of this.  I massage this onto my face and then use a flannel or muslin cloth rinsed in warm water to remove it. This doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and there is no residue left behind. My skin is left feeling soft and hydrated while thoroughly cleansed, even after wearing heavy foundation.  A joy to use and a product that works, and works well :)


I bought mine from Harvey Nichols Dundrum but you can pick this up from the Omorovicza website here .


6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. This is my first time trying something from them, love this so far :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great product, must check if I can find it in Germany. I am curious now.

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke
    Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time trying the brand but really impressed :)

      Delete
  3. Great review, I hadn't really thought of using a balm cleanser either, but I tend to have quite problematic skin so maybe I should give it a go!

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never have thought of using this but it's been working really well :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations