REN Bio Retinoid Anti-Ageing Cream

Monday, 25 March 2013



REN sent me their latest product, REN Bio Retinoid Anti-Ageing Cream to try. 

Claims from REN: anti-ageing cream that delivers retinol results without irritation while enhancing skin vitality and radiance. Deeply nourishing and hydrating it will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin looking smoother, firmer, more even toned and radiant. 

Results:
Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Skin looks firmer and lifted
Smoothes and refines skin texture
Revitalizes and boosts radiance

I'm really impressed with this product.  There is no strong noticeable scent and as with all REN products it is free from parabens and other nasties.  A lovely texture, a rich cream that hydrates without being too heavy.  It absorbs into the skin easily without any greasiness or residue left behind. With the addition of retinol, it works by speeding up the skin’s renewal process.  I don’t have deep set wrinkles or fine lines (just yet) but it leaves my skin bright and soft.  It has taken down redness and marks left from previous acne look less prominent.  I really like this product and will definitely be buying the full sized bottle once this runs out.

You can pick this up from Space NK or the REN website here.

* Sample from REN.  They sent it for me to try and did not ask me to write a review for the product.

8 comments :

  1. I got this for my mom (not to be confused with I this from mah momma) and she loves it! I generally like REN products. They always smell so lovely and they seem to be really efficient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love REN products so couldn't wait to try this. Delighted it works :)

      Delete
  2. REN is one of my fav skincare brands and have so many of their products! This is the first review I've seen after releasing their new Bio retinoid anti aging cream. Thanks for sharing and I hope to get my hands on this some time soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great product! Nice post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I returned from New York with an amazing sample of the Kate Somerville Retinol Night and is gutted I didn't pick it up, hoping this will be just as good!! Thanks for the review - not much on this out there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no, Kate Somerville is supposed to be an amazing brande :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations