The (Shoe) Shopping #8: Topshop Ava Boots

Monday, 11 March 2013



So I went into Topshop just to look and this happened.  Bold Michelle.  Because not so long ago this happened.  Meet the latest addition to my boot collection!  I managed to take them off/stop looking at them for long enough to take some quick pics and write this post.

I know, I know, leopard print is not to everyone’s taste but I wanted to channel my inner Bet Lynch from Corrie something to break up the all black outfits I’ve been favouring lately.  Enter the Ava Side Zip Western Boot.  Again, a ridiculous almost flat, tiny heel.  You know me and walking in towering heels.  I can’t!  Extremely comfy and different to all my other tan or black ones - sold :)

13 comments :

  1. Great shues!
    I'm following
    http://fiona-terry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Those shoes are beyond wonderful! Really great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too, don't want to take them off! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing!

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback :)
    www.rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing them non stop :)

      Your blog is fab! I've added that Revlon lipstick to my wishlist after reading your Every Day Makeup post!

      Delete
  6. OMG those shoes are just amazing!!!!

    www.arcanusunknown.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations