The Nail File #11: Topshop Threadbare

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Now I know I've professed my love for the likes of Nail Inc.'s Porchester Square and Chanel's Frenzy previously but the truth is that I'm a bit of a floozy when it comes to all things skincare and beauty, if something new catches my eye.  Well the jig is up.  I think I’ve found The One.  

The One, being the perfect nude nail polish.  We all know that I bloomin’ love a neutral nail and Topshop’s Threadbare is just the most perfect warm toned colour and consistency.  It applies nice and opaquely and the lasting power is impressive too.  I only wish I’d picked it up sooner, before I bought the other 7325673 beige/taupe/greige/neutral shades I own.

12 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I think I've found the perfect neutral :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade! I adore nude nails, they just looks so clean and perfect! Love your blog xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as much as I buy bright shades I always go back to neutrals :)

      Delete
  3. Hi

    Great Blog!

    I’m following your blog, i hope you follow my :)

    http://umblogfashion.blogspot.com

    Kiss,
    Liliana

    Check out my blog: Um Blog Fashion

    Check out my bloglovin: Bloglovin - Um Blog Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely a cool one !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always drawn to the neutral shades :)

      Delete
  5. Just fell in love with your blog! Follow me back if you'd like! :)

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. I follow you on gfc, we follow each other?
    Happy Easter!

    Francesca
    The Glossy Mag

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations