The Haircare #2: Hair Care Haul

Friday, 15 February 2013


























I hope you all enjoyed Valentine's Day yesterday!  I was really busy opening cards, accepting chocolates and floral deliveries.  (This may be a lie.)  Anyway I digress, I know I only recently posted my current hair care routine here but I guess I’m fickle and fancied a change as some new bits for my mop have weaselled their way in.

Enter my new hair care saviour, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer.  This pre-shampoo treatment has been amazing at taming my tresses.  I apply this through the mid to the end lengths of my hair, pop it in a shower cap for twenty minutes and pray that no one calls to the door…This leaves my mistreated hair feeling soft and more manageable.


I have then been using Kérastase Biotic Bain Bio Recharge Shampoo as my scalp is sensitive.  I love that this works and sorts my scalp out a treat but doesn’t make my hair dry in the process - winner!


Finally as a preventative measure, much to the amusement of my friends and family, I bought Phyto Paris Phytocyane Densifying Treatment Serum.  You apply this post shampoo to towel dried hair.  It smells nice but I’m not sure if it’s doing much!  It’s supposed to prevent thinning hair.  I figured I’m all for anti-ageing when it comes to skincare so why not my hair?  Mahoosive moisturised mane be mine!


Finally not at all hair related but I picked up this pack of two mini tubes of the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream just to have for slathering on dry lips and ragged cuticles when I’m being economical with the Crème De La Mer...


I bought these from Feel Unique, those pesky discount codes get me every time :)


3 comments :

  1. Nice product reviews. I'm very interested to try the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. xA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's really good for damaged hair! Even try get a sample or the small size to give it a go!

      Delete
  2. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations