The Lips #3: Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour - Arabesque

Sunday, 17 February 2013



























I just had to share this BEAUTY with you all.  Isn't it gorgeous?  It may be dull and raining outside but this lipstick has certainly put a spring in my step :)

Part of the Spring 2013 collection, this Crème Smooth Lip Colour is in the shade Arabesque.  As you can probably tell from this and this lipstick collection post, I'm rather partial to a neutral lip.  (Apologies to all the bright/bold shades sitting unused in the drawer, soon little ones!)  Peachy pink perfection! 

This is my first Laura Mercier lipstick and I really like it.  As the name suggests, it is really creamy and comfortable to wear, yet isn't too creamy that it slides off.  It's opaque and buildable but nice patted on too.

Unfortunately for my bank balance, while buying this the blush that is part of the collection caught my eye...  Feel free to give me a virtual slap on the wrist should that crop up on LLA anytime soon :)

16 comments :

  1. I just love this colour! Very spring-y! Absolutely gorgeous!

    Martine :)

    www.undeniablymartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that that's why I was drawn to it, it was a miserable day and I wanted something bright :)

      Delete
  2. I have a similar colour but not brave enough to wear it lol x

    www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Or at least wear it around the house :)

      Delete
  3. This looks such a lovely shade, kind of a cross between coral and pink. Perfect for summer!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I wanted it a change from the darker colours I've worn during Winter! Bring on Summer :)

      Delete
  4. It's nice to see brighter lip colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are amazing, especially lve the redish and nudish ones :)
    xx the cookies
    much love
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations