The (Shoe) Shopping #7: Topshop Arlene Boots

Saturday, 23 February 2013




In my dreams I'd rock these Isabel Marant Dicker Boots.  In reality, they are WAY outta my price range (and currently out of stock on Net a Porter, it's a sign...) so I was chuffed (so chuffed in fact that I may have squealed...aloud...in public!) to see that Topshop had a very good dupe in the form of the Arlene boot.  Okay so the heel is a different colour but still at £62 / €94 instead of £335, I can't complain.

They are 100% leather suede and have a teeny tiny 2 inch heel so are super comfy.  (I'd love to be one of those girls who can wear high shoes during the day!  I'm like Bambi on ice...)


Ooh I love them!  What's that phrase, "give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world." Now I don't know about that, but new shoes, on my feet, GAME ON!


Thank you Topshop :)


What is your favourite recent purchase?

27 comments :

  1. I bloomin adore these, they seriously look like the Isabel Marant ones without the crazy price tag!

    The only pair of black boots I own, that I actually like are my UGGs so I may have to get my bum down to Topshop. They're a great heel height too, I'm a nightmare in heels in the day time, strike that, any time!

    Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're as close as I'll get to Marants any time soon! Do it! They're super comfy too :)

      Delete
  2. These are cute!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! You'll wear them loads!

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha definitely the better price tag! These look nice, and I find topshop boots last forever

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely, so nice!

    Dusterknuckles I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, have been wearing them non stop :)

      Delete
  6. Okay firstly that bag is amazing! Love the shoes x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These boots are beautiful, and i can relate to the bambi on ice feeling! Is it bad that i want to buy something from topshop just for the galaxy print bag?
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. Girls should never wear high heels if they can walk in them.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shoes!

    New follower :) love your blog hun xx

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm going to a topshop for the first time ever in a week or so when I'm on vacation, we have no one near where i am so I'm so excited! i love those boots, super cute!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great top shop find there! Those boots look very chic.

    Hope you are well, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boots are amazing. wowza

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations