The Edit #13: Confessions of a Beauty-a-holic...

Thursday, 7 February 2013






















If you’d like to hear more of my ramblings on skincare, musings on beauty and keep track of what is fast becoming a guilty online account of my shopping and spending habits, you (except you Mam, you shouldn't keep track of this) can do so via:

Google Friend Connect - on the right side bar.


Bloglovin’ 


Or you can find me on Twitter here.


What can I say, to quote ahem Carrie Bradshaw - "I like my money right were I can see it, hanging in my closet."  Or in my case - in my wardrobe, in drawers, on the dressing table, in the bathroom, on shelves... :)


12 comments :

  1. Love this lipstick and the nail colour!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lip stick is such a gorgeous colour :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find the award rules and questions here, to answer in a post:

    http://matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you, thanks a lot but I've done it 3 times now :)

      Delete
  4. gorge! that looks like such a lush shade!! <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Carrie Bradshaw quote !


    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely nailpolish! The lipstick is also very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations