The Favourites # 1: January's Most Loved

Tuesday, 5 February 2013





Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - I know I’m late on the bandwagon but I’m on it now, that’s the main thing. In fact, not only am I on it, I’m driving the wagon!  I never got on with eye lash curlers before, as my eye lashes are long but are very difficult to curl but I love this.

ChanChantecaille Just Skin Anti Smog Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 - This old favourite. This is my go to day time foundation.  It is marketed as a tinted moisturiser but has just enough coverage for my oily skinned needs.  I would say that it gives medium coverage and a satin finish.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish - A bit of a cheeky late entry I know but I have to mention this again, just in case I didn't convey how much I liked it in this week's earlier post.  I think this shade will look great in the Summer too with a tan.  

Sisley Nutritive Lip Balm - My lips have been really dry so this is what I’ve been slathering on the most this month.  I feel bad for all the shades of lipsticks sitting unused in the drawer, pick me, pick me they cry - soon little ones.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - Soap & Glory have made a liar out of me, as I said in a previous post here that I didn’t like the smell of this.  It’s not the regular Soap & Glory scent but it's a grower…

Heads up, I foresee Kleenex Balsm tissues and cups of hot honey and lemon featuring prominently in my next favourites post :)

What have you been loving this month?

12 comments :

  1. Sugar crush really grows on you! I disliked it first as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy =) Love your blog. Want to follow each other???
    Let me know! xoxo

    http://www.schimisclub.blogspot.com/2013/02/schimis-dear-diary-quote-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo might have to try that tinted moisturiser as I've been looking for something a little bit lighter for the daytime ...still need a good coverage though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it gives a medium coverage? Perhaps try pick up a sample if you're in Space NK :)

      Delete
  4. I've never tried an eye lash curler either.. never felt the need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try that tinted moisturiser but the price always puts me off, you may have sold it to me if it's got medium coverage though :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's pricey, maybe see if you can pick up a sample :)

      Delete
  6. Im also a massive soap and glory fan and the new nail polishes are fab. Now following on GFC.
    Have a look at my new blog www.littleblondelife.com (layout a mess at the moment)
    Sammie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations