The Skincare #8: Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Oil-Free Renewal Cream

Saturday, 26 January 2013



































I’d normally shy away from a night cream thinking it would be too thick or rich for my oily skin, lamented about here but this has been my night cream of choice for a few weeks now and I am really impressed.  

From their website, Origins says this product will:


"Put dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfacers plus Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishers. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. Deletes dullness. 98% of those who tested it agreed - skin was renewed and refreshed in the AM. Helps the slumber deprived wake up on the bright side of the bed. So why face dull skin. Sleep it off tonight. Best for combination/oily skin."


I say, that this is a light almost gel like texture that sinks straight into the skin.  In the morning, my skin feels soft and looks brighter and rejuvenated, even if it is 6 am and I certainly don’t feel bright or rejuvenated :) 


This is the oil free one but there is also the regular version for you ladies with dryer skin.  If you are sensitive to smells, this has a very strong orange/zesty scent, but thankfully it doesn’t linger on the skin.   (Anyone remember Calpol medicine for children?  Not the the purple one but the orange one for older children...it reminds me of this.)


It is €42 or £33 for 50ml but you only need the tiniest amount, I’ve barely made a dint in the tub.  I’d definitely repurchase but I don’t think I’ll need to for quite some time.

6 comments :

  1. I've heard so many good things about this that I really must try it! I'm glad it's not too heavy, that's always my worry with a night cream. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about that too but it's really light on the skin :)

      Delete
  2. I've been looking at this cream for a while now! It looks really lovely. Great review :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying using it. Even try to see if you can get a sample of it :)

      Delete
  3. Hello beautiful! I've nominated you for the Liebster award ^_^ more info here http://l-c-g-xo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I've answered your questions now :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations