The Skincare #6: Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum

Monday, 14 January 2013



























I finally got my hands on the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum.  I bought this because even though as I’ve lamented before, my skin is oily, I’ve noticed that my cheeks are getting dryer.  I think I have oily yet dehydrated skin?

This is a lightweight watery serum.  I apply this in the mornings and evenings after I’ve washed my face but prior to applying my moisturiser or any night time treatments.  One pump is enough for me.  This contains the buzz word of the year - hyaluronic acid as well as grape water and grape juice to tackle dehydrated skin.


This sinks in immediately and is not sticky.  It doesn’t contain any oil and works perfectly under makeup. There is a scent but it is barely detectable so this shouldn’t bother sensitive skins.  As a brand, Caudalie products are fairly natural and do not contain any of the nasties - mineral oils, parabens etc.


I’ve noticed a big difference since using this.  It has sorted out any flaky patches, left my skin soft and supple and soothed my dry areas without aggravating my acne prone skin and it most importantly hasn’t broken me out.


No matter what your skin type, if it needs some extra TLC, I’d suggest giving this a try.  This is £29 from Space NK.

3 comments :

  1. I have this and absolutely love it! Im near the end of the bottle though so Im trying to ration it! I cant afford to repurchase it at the moment!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? Aw maybe try and save up some Space NK points or look out for a discount code or something!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations