The Nail File #4: Dior Vernis 306 Gris Trianon

Thursday, 17 January 2013



This is a bit of a cheat.  This isn’t really a proper post on Dior Vernis 306 Gris Trianon, more of a copy and paste job from this one.  

I mentioned in the last Nail File, a review of Dior Vernis 707 Gris Montaigne that I wanted to try this one next.  Everything that I said about that shade rings true for this one too.  The only difference is that this shade is slightly lighter.  Obviously the packaging and the brush are exactly the same.  This too is a dream to apply and dries to a rich creamy finish.  

I think this might be the start of a beautiful relationship between Dior polishes and I...

12 comments :

  1. That colour is lovely! I've never tried Dior polishes, but I might give them a go!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a few, most of my polishes are Essie but highly recommend them :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it, have been wearing it non stop :)

      Delete
  3. What an exceptionally elegant and classy shade of nail varnish!

    a perfect shade for late winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wearing reds/berry colours but always come back to these shades :)

      Delete
  4. I love the brush of Dior nail polish, I only have one and it's one of my favourites :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Dior nail polish! I followed you! Looking forward to see more posts!

    xoxo
    http://lavitadolce-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I really like it. 'Cause I don't only enough of these kind of shades... :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations