The Makeup #1: Everyday Makeup

Saturday, 5 January 2013




After the metallics, shimmer and glitter favoured over the festive season, I have wanted a clean, simple everyday makeup look.  These are the products I have been reaching for to achieve that.

For my base, I have been using as always, my Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation.  This is buildable, easy to blend, provides good coverage yet feels really light on the skin.  To conceal, I have rekindled my love for Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage.


After too many late nights over Christmas, to at least try and look bright eyed and bushy tailed, I have been loving the By Terry Touche Veloutée to brighten the under eye area.


To add some colour to my cheeks, Chanel Rose Ecrin is the perfect addition and a swipe of my current "my lips but better" shade Mac Patisserie.


Finally two coats of Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven and I'm good to go!


What products have you been reaching for?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations