The Shopping # 2: Small Beauty Haul

Tuesday, 18 December 2012











I know, I know, a haul just before Christmas?!  In my very weak defense, it’s better to give (to yourself) than to receive! Ahem…

The thing I’m super excited to finally have is Chanel’s Soleil Tan De Chanel.  I have wanted this for so long!  I’m a bit worried that this and my pale (NC15 for reference) and oily skin won’t get along but I’ll let you know how I find it.  Do any of you have this?  What brush do you use?  This was 38.50Eur from Brown Thomas.


While in there, I thought it would be rude not to pay a little visit to the MAC counter.  I bought four colours to make a quad palette.  I picked up, clockwise from top left:  Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Mulch and Cork.  I also got a lipstick, Patisserie which is a lustre finish.  Lily from What I Heart Today previously mentioned this and I always trust her recommendations.  I was looking for the elusive my lips but better shade, this might fit the bill, it’s a soft natural pink colour.


Next, I placed a cheeky order with Cult Beauty and bought the Clear Skin Starter Kit from Alpha H.  I love the Liquid Gold so wanted to try more from the brand.  The set contains:  50ml of the Clear Skin Daily Face Wash, 15ml of the Daily Hydrator Gel and 7.5ml of the Blemish Control Gel.   I’m interested to see if these work.


Finally, I bought the Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oil in Deep Relax.  I love this for those evenings when it’s been hectic and you just need a nice relaxing bath and wine bed.  It comes in a 55ml glass bottle and lasts ages, you literally only need half a capful for a bath. It smells so good, it contains vetivert, camomile and sanalwood and leaves your skin really soft and you less stressed ;)


Have any of you tried these?









0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations