The Shopping #1: Zara

Wednesday, 5 December 2012


It’s always the way, one minute I was innocently browsing the Zara website, you know, just having a look and before I knew what happened, items were placed into my basket, checkout completed and this arrived…
















Let’s just say that I have started my Christmas shopping - To Me, from Me!

















First up, is this coat which I’d wanted for ages.  However, I wouldn't call this a coat, more like cardigan masquerading as a coat!  A coatigan if you will...Saying that, I have been wearing this non stop, I think it still looks stylish and smart.  Besides, it just means I get to layer up with things like this scarf.  







































This is so snug and as there is so much material, it’s really warm.  The closest I can get to wearing a blanket outdoors :)

















The last item I picked up was this top.  It’s nothing special, just a basic slouchy casual t-shirt. It’s so soft and perfect for throwing on with skinny jeans and boots.

Now, I’ve given myself a good talking to and taken a long hard look at myself (in the mirror, with my new clothes on :) that’s it, I promise no more self gifting!  After the stuff I ordered from Space NK arrives that is...











10 comments :

  1. Great coat!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, you're too kind! Just checking your blog there, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! love zara!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com

    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving Zara at the moment, unfortunately my bank balance isn't... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous stuff, love the jacket <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered a Jacket from Zara myself, can't wait until it arrives. Yours is gorgeous!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following now! Love your blog! I can't be anywhere near Zara at the moment without buying something so bold... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god that coat with the mix texture is super cool! love it!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wearing it non stop - love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations