The Nail File #2: NARS Kutki

Thursday, 20 December 2012


























I thought I'd do a festive NOTD!  Oh wait...hang on...

NARS Kutki, part of the Thakoon collection.  This is my first and only NARS nail polish so I had no expectations.  But do I really need this?  The answer is a resounding hell yes!  It is a true powder/baby blue.  There is no shimmer or sparkle. The texture is creamy and it is a dream to apply and opaque in two coats.  I imagine there is a plethora of dupes out there but it reminds me of the colour of Tiffany jewellery boxes.  And it's the closest I'll be getting to Tiffany this Christmas...


I promise, I shall be removing this and applying something suitably Christmas-y on Sunday!  More than likely Chanel's Dragon, in case you were wondering :)

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shade, I will havw to try Nars polishes :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour! I'm definitely going to have to pick this up!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bold and beautiful colours, so chic!

    Chicnova Giveaway on my blog: www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations