The Edit #5: 2012 Favourites

Monday, 24 December 2012


















Tom Ford lipstick in Nude Vanille / Essie nail polish in Solemate / Chanel powder blush in Rose Écrin / Chantecaille Just Skin Anti Smog Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 / Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser / Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair / Tom Ford Perfume in Black Orchid / L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil


‘Twas the night before Christmas…

And all through the house, Michelle was watching Home Alone, It’s a Wonderful Life, eating Butlers chocolates, drinking Baileys and singing (okay shouting) along to Michael Bublé’s Christmas album with her nieces!  If it’s not eating, drinking, shopping, sleeping, pampering, spending time with family and friends and generally relaxing…ask me in January!


I love reading monthly favourite posts but with my super oily/acne prone skin, I stick to certain products so don’t think I have enough variation in my routine to do them regularly.


I thought I’d show you some of my top products of 2012 instead.  I won’t go on about them as I’m sure I’ve mentioned them once (or ten times) before...


What were your stand out products of the year?


While I’m sure I’ll be on Twitter, I won’t get a chance to post until next week (OOTD featuring elasticated trousers that I’ll have to wear after all the above mentioned eating anyone?) so I hope you all have a really lovely Christmas!

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations