The Edit #4: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Monday, 10 December 2012

I have a confession to make, but ever since my Dad passed away I haven't LOVED Christmas the way I used to.  I know, I know, bah humbug, just call me Ebenezer Scrooge...but this year I've well and truly gotten into the festive spirit!  As opposed to getting into actual spirits, namely vodka (I joke!)

We put our tree up last week but then thought it was far too early so kept the lights off and the blind pulled down!!!  I feel that I've held off long enough and the 10th of December is a perfectly appropriate time to post this.


This year all the family will go to my sister's for Christmas dinner.  (I will not be cooking, nothing says Merry Christmas like a dose of food poisoning!)  I can't wait to have everyone around and this will be the first year that I have some time off work - a much needed break :)


When I was little I used to go to see Santa in Switzers which used to be where Brown Thomas is now and every year, we would go to see a Christmas pantomime!  This year my Mum is bringing the grandchildren to see Oliver Twist!  (Not very festive?)


I can't wait to spend time with my nieces, watch Christmas films, go out with friends, blast the soundtrack to Elf, wear my onesie, eat far too much, drink and ahem be merry :)


How are you spending this Christmas?



1 comments :

  1. Aw this is so cute - we just put ours up today! So in the Christmas spirit :)

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations