The Skincare #1: Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser

Tuesday, 20 November 2012


The latest item added to my skincare arsenal (or never ending quest to keep blemishes at bay if you will) is Perricone MD's Nutritive Cleanser   I figured that after abusing my skin for years with harsh, stripping, foaming cleansers (I'm looking at you Clearasil during in my teens eek!) it was time to make amends.

This is a clear gel consistency, suitable for even the most sensitive of skins, yet cleanses and removes makeup thoroughly.  Skin is left feeling soft and hydrated without any residue or dreaded oiliness.  It is also paraben free.  I massage this onto damp skin and then generally remove with a muslin cloth for a little exfoliation.  Also, what makes this a joy to use is the smell - it smells of Johnson's baby powder!


The only glitch is the price, a 177 ml bottle will set you back 43.68 Eur to be precise on BeautyBay.com ouch!


Did I mention the smell? :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations