The Nail File #1: Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 559 Frenzy

Thursday, 22 November 2012






Recently I welcomed a new Chanel nail polish into the fold - Le Vernis Nail Colour 559 Frenzy.  It’s up there with my favourite nudes, my preferred shade of choice.  I would describe this as greige with a hit of purple.  It’s demure and dare I say ladylike…

The formula goes on well, two coats for the perfect opaqueness and surprisingly, the lasting power (for Chanel) is good.  None of this, two days and it starts to chip business (Peridot, I’m looking at you!) I use this in conjunction with OPI’s Nail Envy as a base coat and an Essie top coat and five days later, it is still going strong.


At  22Eur it’s quite spendy, Porchester Square by Nails Inc. although it has a tiny bit more lavender, would be a good dupe.


What’s your favourite nude? 


2 comments :

  1. love the colour! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fav of all my murkey/beige/taupe shades :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations