The Edit #2: What is in my shower?

Monday, 26 November 2012



















I thought I would do a "What's in my shower?" post because I love reading ones like this - what can I say?  I'm nosey...

From left to right above:


Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser


I won't go on about this too much, as I have a review on this here, if you're interested.  It leaves my skin feeling clean, really soft and smells fab :)


Ren Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser


I use this on days when my skin feels congested (nice!) and is just generally misbehaving.  I leave it on for a few minutes while I'm in the shower as because it is clay based, it feels like a mini mask.  It leaves my skin feeling deep cleansed without feeling dry or tight.


Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Showergel


Love love love this!  This is one of my favourite showergels.  It smells delicious - sweet, woody, warm, Christmas in a bottle :)  This leaves your skin feeling nice and soft.  Korres as a brand are 89.3% natural so none of the nasties like mineral oil, silicones etc.  I buy this from here.


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush


I have to admit, I'm not too keen on this.  I much prefer the original scent and their Clean On Me body wash for example.  But it was 3 for 2 in Boots so I picked it up...


Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish


Oh Kiehl's, let me count the ways I love you...This smells good enough to eat.  I've learnt that I'm a fan of sweet scents!  This exfoliates to leave your skin feeling unbelievably smooth and soft.  However, while this is great for removing dead skin and false tan, it does leave almost a residue on the skin so I wouldn't use this prior to tanning.


Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo


My poor highlighted, straightened, curled and generally abused hair...This is my second bottle of this shampoo and I will definitely repurchase.  I really think it has made a difference to the condition of my locks, even blow drying it seems to be less of a battle and takes less time.


Kérastase Lightweight Contouring Care


One I won't be picking up again.  What was I thinking?  This is part of the Age Premium line for "mature hair."  I can't say I have noticed that this has improved the condition of my hair.  I'll be running back to the Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner ASAP.


I hope you enjoyed this.  Let me know, what's in your shower!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations